This ceiling light with microwave sensor has a detection range of 5 to 7 meters with a mounting height of 3 meters (maximum mounting height of 6 meters). Unlike a PIR sensor, the microwave sensor detects through glass or thin walls.
• Tri-white, the light color is adjustable in 3000K, 4000K or 5700K.
• 140° detection range with a distance of 5 to 7 meters.
• The sensor does not detect if there is sufficient natural light (more than 10lux).
• If there is insufficient natural light (less than 10 lux), the lamp switches on when there is presence.
• After movement, the sensor will detect again every 30 seconds, measured from the last movement (very sensitive). Therefore, when present, the lamp does not switch off.
• When there will be no movement detected, the lamp will switch off after 30 seconds.